Benefits of Celery Juice
The benefits of Celery juice have been a topic of current interest worldwide because of its many extraordinary properties. It seems like everybody, from celebrities to the boy at the store, is chattering about it. With 10 calories per stem, it claims to be one of the best low-calorie foods that intrigue many people to add to their diet.
Rich in nutritional content, crunchy and crispy celery may have you in surprise with health benefits. Even though celery juice can cure any disease, it might help reduce some of the side effects of chronic diseases. Drinking celery juice may help prevent you from developing the disease.
it is an excellent natural source of consuming sufficient healthy microelements. Adding celery juice to your diet can help you achieve a healthy body.
Benefits of Celery Juice:
- Protects and Heals Your Liver
- Fights Inflammation, Weight Loss, and even Cancer
- Help in healing Digestive Issues
- Fights with skin problems like Eczema, Acne, and Psoriasis
- Helps in maintaining Blood Pressure, Cholesterol
- Prevents urinary tract infections
- Helps to Lower Prevents and Heals Ulcers
- Help in healing Thyroid Issues
- Relieves the symptoms of arthritis, osteoporosis, and Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Hormone regulation is also of the major benefits of celery juice.
Simple and Delicious Celery Juice Recipes:
- Carrot and Celery Juice
Celery juice can bring amazing effects to your body. Mixed carrots can enhance nutritional values. Drinking this juice can help reduce many symptoms of chronic diseases.
- 3 fl oz celery juice
- 6 fl oz apple juice
- 12fl oz carrot juice
- 12 mint leaves,
- 2 tbsp lemon juice,
- ½ oz ginger
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
Mix all the juices in a juicer, put mint leaves, and ginger and blend all the ingredients. Add lemon and sugar mix until sugar dissolves. Serve over ice.
- Beet and Celery Juice
- 14 oz celery stems
- oz beets
- 1.5 tbsp lemon juice
- Ice chunks
- Put beets, lemon juice, and celery in a blender.
- Collect this smoothie in a jug.
- Serve with ice.
- Cucumber Celery Juice (4 Servings)
This celery cucumber juice is a lively drink. You can drink this juice to remain hydrated and energized, particularly during the hot weather.
- 2 oz celery
- 26 oz cucumber pieces
- 5.3 oz green apples and juice
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 mint leaves
- 1/2 oz ginger
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups ice chunks
- Put cucumbers, apple, mint leaves, celery, and ginger in a juicer to blend the juice and collect the juice in a jug.
- Add sugar and lemon squeeze and mix well.
- Serve with ice and garnish with more mint leaves.
- Lemon Water and Celery juice
Taking lemon water with honey is a traditional way to start a morning. Adding celery to this traditional drink may bring a blissful taste to your taste buds. Plus, rich in vitamin C and K, which gives your immune system a boost.
- 10 oz celery stems
- 2 tbsp lemon juice,
- ½ cup of water
- Ice cubes.
- Add celery with lemon juice and water to a juicer.
- Blend it well to make a smoothie.
- Stain it well to a juice consistency.
- Serve over ice cubes.
- Pineapple Celery Juice
Celery and pineapple juices make a delicious drink with traces of tropical hint from the pineapple. We found that cucumber goes well with celery as it adds a mellow flavor to the beverage.
- 2 fl oz celery juice,
- 12 fl oz pineapple juice
- 10 oz cucumbers
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups ice chunks
- Rinse clean the cucumber, pineapple, and celery stems.
- Cut cucumbers the long way down the center and discard the seeds. Cut into pieces and put in a spot.
- Strip the pineapple and cut it into lumps. Cut celery into 2-inch sticks and put in a spot.
- Put cucumbers, pineapple, and celery in a juicer and collect the juice in a jug.
- Add lime and sugar.
- Serve over ice.
How To Make Celery Juice
According to the Medical Medium, 16 ounces of celery juice cleanse is sufficient to drink a day. It’s better to start with drinking 8 ounces as it cleanses digestion. Then you can raise it depending on your own digestive sensitivity.
To make the juice, you can juice it on your own, or you can blend it. If not possible, you can try it from any nearby juice corner.
- Juice It
To get the best results, make the drink on the juicer. Depending on the amount you want to drink and celery juice recipe weight loss cut the celery. A large bunch would be enough to make 16 ounces of juice.
After chopping, run the pieces through the juicer. After juicing, pour the juice into the cup. It’s ready to drink. You can double the amount of celery for two persons.
While peeling, remove only the top layer of celery. You can add lemon or apple according to the requirements of your digestion.
- Blend it
In case you don’t have a juicer, use a blender to make the juice. First, chop the 10 to 12 stalks of celery. Then put it in the blender, and add some water if you want.
Blend it until it gets smooth. Now place a nut milk bag in a bowl, and pour the juice through. Squeeze the bag to move all the celery juice out. Then discard the pulp.
- Buy It
If you have any problem making juice on your own, you can buy celery juice from any juice corner. Make sure they are offering organic juice or some particular recipes of your choice.
Celery Juice Testimonials
- “My health coach recommended me celery juice cleanse back in 2015. It was life-changing for me as it healed my gut and reduced the rate of my urinary tract infections!” – @the_dreamerie
- “I have been drinking celery juice for the last six months. It brought a difference in my life on drinking in the morning — improved my digestion, raised energy level, and reduced inflammation. I am very thankful for the great role it has played in my healing.” – @katduse
- “The immediate effect was on my digestive flow! It is great to remove toxins, as my skin looks brighter and clearer. I love the celery juice recipe that is so easy to make. I have been drinking with an empty stomach for almost a year now, and it was awesome!”– @joshi_shilpi
- “I’ve been using it daily for about 8 weeks. I started it at the end of my SIBO treatment when I was tested negative. Along with other health benefits, it helps me to stay regular as well!” – @tarah.smith.evans
- “I started celery juice recipe weight loss a few months ago, and it’s the only thing that helped my migraines. Over the last 3 years, I was getting 8-10 migraines a month. I tried almost everything, and nothing has helped me. It’s like a miracle for me! @burnandfirmpilatess
How Does Celery Juice Cleanse?
Celery’s natural contents, such as sodium and potassium, make it a strong diuretic and best to flush out toxins. By raising pH alkalizes your gut and removes toxins from the body.
How Often Can I Drink To Get The Maximum Benefits of Celery Juice?
It can be consumed daily. To attain maximum benefits, try to drink it daily.
What is the Best Time To Make Celery Juice?
It shows the best results on drinking empty stomachs. Drinking it in the morning improves digestion throughout the day. Anyhow, if you miss it in the morning, drink it around half an hour before or after eating.
Should the Celery Juice Recipe be Organic?
Yup! It is recommended to buy organic celery to make juice; otherwise, pesticide residues can contaminate it. You can see some celery juice testimonials to understand how people are getting the best out of it.
What Can Be Alternatives To Celery Juice?
If your stomach is not easy with this juice, you can add cucumber or apple to the mixture. Otherwise, cucumber juice is also the best alternative to the celery juice recipe, as it is very gentle on the digestive system. Some herbalists also recommend warm water with lemon juice as a fantastic ritual in the morning.
How to make Celery Juice by Adding Alternative Ingredients?
Different people have different opinions about this. Some recommend the addition of lemon or apple to improve the flavor of juice, but it diminishes the benefits. Dr. Will Cole says you can add lemon, ginger, sea salt, and lime to your celery juice. Keep in mind that the alternative ingredient you are adding is appropriate for the action of juice.
Is it Mandatory To Make Celery Juice with an Empty Stomach?
Yup! It’s mandatory, according to many specialists, because it works best with an empty stomach.
Can I Make Celery Juice Cleanse the Previous Night?
It is good to drink after juicing. If you want to make it a night before, then use an airtight jar to keep it in the fridge. It will help the juice to remain fresh. Never drink the juice after two days of juicing.
Does celery juice have a laxative effect?
This is a common question in Quora, and the answer is a big NO. Let’s see why. Celery, in its natural form, has a lot of fiber, which helps indigestion. But, when you juice celery, the fiber is destroyed when the juices are extracted, which makes it a better laxative. But it can’t be said to have a laxative effect when consumed normally.
Can celery juice heal your gut?
The “cereal” that is used in the process of celery juice is a base that is mainly used as a container to store the juice. The “cereal” container is not a part of the juice and is not necessary for it to be considered celery juice. The actual juice of celery is a great source of vitamin K, A, B, C, E, Folic acid, Riboflavin, Calcium, Magnesium, Niacin, Potassium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Sapotassium, Chloride, etc. In addition to this, celery juice is a rich source of antioxidants, which can help protect your cells from toxins, preventing oxidation and ridding the body of harmful free radicals.
What happens when you start drinking celery juice?
This stupendous health drink has anti-aging properties. Celery has anti-inflammatory properties which fight the signs of aging. The juice boosts energy levels, prevents constipation, menstrual problems, blood pressure, lowers blood sugar, increases immunity, treats psoriasis, eczema & other skin conditions, liver disorders, diabetes, thyroid, cellulite, osteoarthritis, anemia, muscle cramps, arthritis, migraines, lupus, gout, asthma, indigestion, nausea, fatigue, ulcers, headache, swelling, high blood pressure, etc. It’s beneficial in weight loss. Celery juice is very high in water content, so it cleanses your entire body, making your skin firmer and more elastic.
Once you start drinking celery juice, you will feel and see the difference in a few days. Your digestion will improve and reduce stomach aches and acid reflux. Your skin will become radiant and younger-looking. You will also see the difference in your hair and nails. The most important thing is that you will start feeling fresh and energetic throughout the day.
If you want to live a healthy and good life, then you must eat healthy food and drink juices. Tri Recipes provides great information about healthy juice recipes.